Welcome To My Cardigan Blog

Welcome to my Cardigan Welsh Corgi blog. I'm excited to be able to share our family of cardigan welsh corgis with other fanciers of the breed.



Saturday, October 15, 2011

The beginning of a blog :-)

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, gosh, I can't believe I've gotten this far, LOL!  I do want to have a place for our Cardigan news and so until we can develop a web site I am going to try to keep a blog!

Next week I want to publish photos of our wonderful cardigan girl "Possum" as she will be looking for a home once I return from dog shows in California.  She is quite the character and I'm thinking that a pumpkin costume might be just the outfit to show off her charm.

Watch for photos and updates on a regular basis!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! Welcome to the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've "done it" I need to figure out how to add photos to the center part of the blog. I'm hoping to get pictures of pups from our two Caitlin litters as well as photos of our other Cardis. Just what I like, a job to do!

    ReplyDelete