Welcome To My Cardigan Blog

Welcome to my Cardigan Welsh Corgi blog. I'm excited to be able to share our family of cardigan welsh corgis with other fanciers of the breed.



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Getting ready for dog shows in Pleasonton, California

I leave next Thursday afternoon for dog shows in California.  I am judging the Golden Retriever Sweepstakes on Saturday, October 22nd.  The following two days I will be showing Trixie and Cloud in the Del Valle shows.

It is a major in Cardigans and Trixie needs both of hers.  Trixie is minored out and so she can only be shown at major shows now.  This will be Cloud's first show at just 6 months of age. 

We are excited to see our Golden Retriever friends and judge @ the Specialty show.  We are also excited for the chance at winning a major with Trixie.  The chance for majors doesn't come along too often in the show world of Cardigan Welsh Corgis.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment